According to statistics, female drivers on average do things a bit differently than male drivers, such as:
• Drive safer cars
• Drive less expensive cars
• Drive cars modest in appearance
• Receive fewer traffic citations
• File fewer car insurance claims
These are the reasons females tend to get cheap car insurance. This is not to say all females drive safer cars than males, or that all males receive more traffic citations than females. These are just statistics; however, they are statistics many car insurance companies take into consideration when offering a car insurance policy to a potential customer. Therefore, females usually get cheap car insurance policies, while males tend to pay more for their policies.
All hope of getting cheap car insurance for males is not lost. Males simply need to take these statistics into consideration and make any necessary changes by,
• Purchasing a safer car, you are less likely to injure yourself, your passengers, other drivers, and pedestrians in the event of an accident.
• Purchasing a less expensive car, you are less likely to pay expensive repair costs.
• Purchasing a car modest in appearance, your car is less likely to be stolen or burglarized.
• Paying closer attention to your driving habits and the rules of the roads, you are less likely to get as many traffic citations, and less likely to be in any accidents that would involve filing an insurance claim.
According to statistics, these may not be normal car shopping and driving behaviors for male drivers, so if you are a male driver who has made these changes, or already follows these kinds of car shopping and driving behaviors, make sure to let your car insurance company know. You could be missing out on cheap car insurance simply you have added to your car.
Remember, just because you aren’t a female does not mean you can’t get cheap car insurance.
Comments to this post not accepted.